Personal data or personal details are any form of information that can be used to identify an individual, such as your name, national identification number, and contact information.
By using our Services, registering an account with us, or accessing our Platform, you agree to the terms in our Policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Services or access our Platforms or website. Should we make any updates or revisions to this Policy, we will post those changes on our Site and notify you. Continued use of the Services and Platforms constitutes your acceptance of those changes and revisions.
This Policy is intended to complement any other applicable contractual or consent requirements relating to our use of your personal data, and they will apply in conjunction with these other requirements unless we expressly state otherwise.
This Policy applies to all customers using the service unless expressly stated otherwise.
2. WHEN WILL HONEYSFASHION COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal data from you:
- whenever you sign up for and/or use our Services or Platforms, or open an account with us
- in any and all of our forms, including applications and other forms in connection with the products and services we offer
- when you enter into any agreement, or provide information related to your interactions with us, or use our products and services
- if you interact with us through any of the following, including phone calls (which may be recorded), email, or social media platforms
- we’ll collect data about you when you use our services, or interact with us through our platform or websites. This includes data we can get by using cookies, which we may deploy within the context of your interactions with our platform or websites
- you may use our Services when you make transactions
- when you provide feedback and submit a complaint to us
- when you enter a contest; or
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
These cases are not intended to be comprehensive and only represent some of the more commonly encountered data collection scenarios.
3. HOW WILL DATA BE USED?
Honeysfashion collects personal data on website. This may include:
- email address
- date of birth
- billing address, shipping address
- the phone number
When you access our Services or Platforms, certain information may be sent to or automatically collected by our devices. Social networking sites share a lot of information about their users. Some of the information shared includes your network, the people you interact with, and the places from which you post. When you sign up for our service, we’ll collect some of your personal data, such as the type of ads you prefer to receive. We’ll also record your interactions with us, our third-party providers and other companies. We collect information on how you use the Platform and your interaction with Platform features. This includes things like your search history and transactions, as well as advertising and display content that interacts with the Platform. We collect information about the user when they use our Services and Platforms, including information about how the user uses our Services or Platforms. It’s important that we verify the information you provide in order to ensure our agreement is not violated. We ask for your honesty and give you the full opportunity to supply any additional documents necessary to prove your identity.
If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned personal information, you may opt out at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing. More information about the content can be found under “How can you withdraw permission to remove your name, request access, or correct information you have provided us with?” down here. Please note that refusing or revoking our permission to collect and use your personal data may affect your use of the Services and the Platform.
4. COLLECT OTHER DATA
When you visit the website or use the mobile application, your device sends information which may include data about you, including IP address and device operating system. We collect information in order to send you content related to our services, monitor and improve upon the overall experience with our products, and as a result of this activity there may be some general information collected by us such as Web site reference address (if applicable), pages visited, and time spent browsing our site. This activity might also create cookies (which can be disabled in your browser) so that the website remembers your last visit. We also use this anonymous data to help us understand how visitors use our website.
You might not realize it, but you’re already sending us information whenever you view pages on the web and when you access content. Instead of just looking at pageviews, your device tells us about content that is viewed or installed.
Here are some things to keep in mind about your preferences when it comes to cookies. From time to time, we or our authorized service providers may use their “cookies” or other features to help us monitor and improve the Services and Platforms we offer. Some browsers or devices allow you to opt-out of various types of tracking. If you choose to turn off cookies, there may be some features that don’t work as well as they should, like being able to log in.
6. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US?
In order to process and perform your purchase, we collect and use the following data:
- to review and process your application with us
- to manage users who sign up to use your platform with us, and provide you with support through a variety of services and features;
- to respond to your requests for certain products and services, process your transactions, settle any disputes that may arise, and to notifying you of service issues
- We may also employ IP address blacklisting in our sole discretion to enforce our Terms of Service or any applicable end user license agreement.
- to protect the rights, property, and safety of others;
- in order to verify the identity of the customer or as a legal assessment.
- to evaluate your creditworthiness and approve or disapprove specific credit products;
- to maintain and update software and provide support for any of your needs;
- to carry out your instructions, respond to any requests submitted on your account or intended for your account, and provide customer service.
When you sign up to use our Services, we need access to your personal information – like your name, email address and phone number. That’s because we need that data in order to contact you or communicate with you by different methods (phone, text message, email) for administrative reasons – like sending confirmation emails to you and communicating any changes to our Terms of Service. Any purpose for which we notify you at the time we get your permission.
7. HOW SHOPTML PROTECTS AND STORE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
We put your security first and always work to ensure that your personal information is safe on our systems. We store your personal data behind secure networks and only certain employees can access it with special authorization. However, there’s no way to provide a complete guarantee of safety.
8. QUESTIONS, CONCEPTS OR COMPLAINTS? CONTACT US
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices please contact us HERE.