Represent 1. FC Koln with style! This officially licensed team apparel features the iconic logo of the German football club and is perfect for showing your team spirit. Whether you’re watching a game or running errands, this apparel will have you looking sharp and feeling like a true fan. With its comfortable fabric and stylish design, it’s an ideal choice for any 1. FC Koln supporter! Get yours today and show your love for one of Germany’s most beloved teams.
Cheer on 1. FC Koln with this stylish apparel! Show your passion and loyalty with this quality team merchandise. Support the team in their endeavour to reach the top with a variety of clothing items including t-shirts, jackets, and caps. Open up a whole new world of fandom for you and your friends with 1. FC Koln!
1. FC Koln is the perfect way to show your support for the German soccer team! This official merchandise features the official team colors, logo and crest in a stylish design. The premium quality materials used ensure comfort and durability so you can wear it all season long. Show off your team pride with 1. FC Koln apparel!
Show your team pride with 1. FC Koln! This officially licensed product is the perfect way to show your support no matter where you are. Featuring bold colors and stylish designs, this collection of apparel, accessories and more will have you looking like a true fan. With all the latest styles available, you’ll be sure to find something to represent the club’s rich history and loyal supporters. Show everyone you’re a dedicated fan of 1. FC Koln with gear from our exclusive collection!
About 1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe
When it comes to 1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe , there is a lot to know. This shoe was first released in 1997 and was designed by Tinker Hatfield. The Air Jordan 13 is known for its unique design that is inspired by a panther. The outsole of the shoe is also inspired by a paw print, which further adds to the Panther-like design of the shoe. 1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe is also known for its unique “hologram” on the side of the shoe, which is meant to represent a cat’s eye. The Air Jordan 13 was released in four different colorways when it first came out. These colorways were Black/Red, White/Red, Black/Green, and White/Blue. The Black/Red and White/Red colorways were released in October of 1997, while the Black/Green and White/Blue colorways were released in December of 1997. The Air Jordan 13 was then re-released in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, and 2006. In 2013, the Air Jordan 13 was retroed for the first time since its original release in 1997.
1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe was released in 1997 as the thirteenth shoe in the Air Jordan line. Designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Air Jordan 13 was inspired by a black cat and featured a hologram on the lateral side of the shoe which displayed a panther’s eye. The Air Jordan 13 also introduced a unique quilted leather upper, which provided both style and function. The Air Jordan 13 was worn by Michael Jordan during the 1997 NBA Finals, where he led the Chicago Bulls to victory over the Utah Jazz. The Air Jordan 13 is considered to be one of the most stylish and iconic shoes in the Air Jordan line, and remains a popular choice among sneakerheads today.
KEY FEATURES 1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe :
- The unique Air Jordan appearance is chic and stylish, makes you cool fashion.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe was released in 1997 and was the first Air Jordan to feature a hologram on the heel. The shoe was designed by Tinker Hatfield and is inspired by the Black Panther. The Air Jordan 13 features a carbon fiber shank plate and a Phylon midsole. The outsole of the shoe is made of rubber and features a herringbone pattern. The Air Jordan 13 was released in four colorways, including the “Chicago” colorway, which was inspired by the Chicago Bulls.
The shoe also has unique holographic eyelets, which are meant to represent a cat’s eye. 1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe is a basketball shoe designed and produced by Nike for Michael Jordan in 1997. It was the first Air Jordan to be designed by Tinker Hatfield. The Air Jordan 13 features a hologram on the side that shows the number 23 (Jordan’s jersey number) when viewed at different angles, inspired by a panther’s eye. The outsole represents a paw print while the reflective mesh material on the upper is meant to represent the animal’s spotted coat. Other design elements include a small Jumpman logo on the tongue and a large one on the back, as well as perforations in the shape of a paw print. The Air Jordan 13 was released in four colorways: Black/Red, White/Red, White/Team Red, and Black/Altitude Green.
PRODUCT INFORMATION 1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe :
- 100% special leather for the best comfort: warm yet airy.
- The sole is slippery-proof rubber, perfect for running and other activities.
1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe was released in 1997 and was the first Air Jordan designed by Tinker Hatfield. The inspiration for the Air Jordan 13 came from a black cat, which is why the shoe features an animal print on the upper. The Air Jordan 13 also has a hologram on the heel that represents a cat’s eye. The Air Jordan 13 was retroed for the first time in 2005, and again in 2010 and 2013.The Air Jordan 13 was released in 1997 and was designed by Tinker Hatfield. The shoe was inspired by a black cat and features a black and white color scheme. The Air Jordan 13 is constructed with a leather upper, perforated paneling, and a rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern. The shoe also includes a polyurethane midsole with Zoom Air unit in the heel, which provides responsive cushioning.
1. FC Koln Air Jordan 13 Schuhe was released in 1997 and was designed by Tinker Hatfield. It was inspired by the black panther and features a hologram on the heel that represents a panther’s eye. The Air Jordan 13 is widely considered to be one of the best Air Jordan models ever released and is one of the most popular amongst collectors.The Air Jordan 13 was released in 1997 and was designed by Tinker Hatfield. The shoe was inspired by a black cat and features a hologram on the heel that represents a cat’s eye. The Air Jordan 13 is considered to be one of the most comfortable Air Jordan shoes to date.
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Gently clean the shoes with warm water and foamless soap by hand. Gently wipe the shoes with dry towels after having cleansed
Production time: 10-12 Business Days
Note: – Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
The phrase “built like a tank” gets thrown around a lot with sneakers, but the Jordan XI really pushed the durability envelope. While its shiny patent leather and nylon may look good, the shoe was built to be rugged with an emphasis on withstanding the game-to-game wear and tear from MJ’s high level of play.
- We can ship all over the world with standard and express shipping. Please process checkout to see the frame time.
- Production time: all orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Return and exchange: if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: when available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
Connect with us on social :
See more Air Jordan 13 collection